Thank you to these people
The chair and trustees of Concerts for Craswall gratefully acknowledge support from the following advertisers, partners and volunteers.
- Abergavenny Fuels
- Cashells Butchers and Delicatessen
- Hay Accountancy Services
- Tanners Wine Merchants
- The Bridge Inn
- The Hay Binders
- The Haymakers
- Upper House & Spa
- White Haywood Farm Restaurant & Bar
Patrons and Friends of Concerts for Craswall
Concerts for Craswall would not be possible without the generosity of all the many individuals and other donors whose vital financial support we greatly appreciate.
A special thank you to Nepeta Consulting for all their assistance supporting the technology which has enabled us to introduce so many positive changes to our service offerings, making the concerts more accessible for both new and existing audiences; to Margaret Jones for her design services; and to everyone at Nimbus Disc and Print for all of their support with concert posters and programmes.
Thank you to
- the ladies of St Mary’s Women’s Guild, Craswall who feed the musicians and audiences, decorate the churches and much else
- Philip and Pauline Goodwin for lending us White Haywood Farm Restaurant for our Friends Reception
- the very many hosts who offer our singers and musicians complimentary accommodation
- the Friends of Dore Abbey and church wardens of St Michael’s and St Mary’s for the use of their beautiful and historic venues
and to everyone else who lend us their practical help which is so needed to produce each concert.
And finally thank you to our founder Sue Norrington for her continued support and guidance.